Join the NARTP – A Leader In Global Aviation
The National Aviation Research and Technology Park (NARTP) is developing a consortium of partners committed to supporting the advancement of aviation sciences. Membership is open to academic, governmental, and industrial organizations including research universities, aviation and aerospace companies, commercial airlines and carriers, aviation associations, etc. Membership does not require residency at the research park, however residents of the park must be members.
Major benefits enjoyed by NARTP members include:
- Opportunities to collaborate with the FAA and other tenant organizations located at the William J. Hughes Technical Center.
- Opportunities to collaborate with other NARTP members.
- Access to the Atlantic City International Airport, a designated Smart Airport Research Testbed Facility.
- Access to professors and students from leading research universities.
- High speed connectivity to FAA laboratories that replicate the National Airspace System (NAS).
- Access to innovation services.
- Potential qualification for New Jersey state tax incentive programs.